Friday, April 8, 2016
All hail Princess Merida who:
- has perma-resting bitch face
- plays by her own rules
- bosses around her big brofur
- chases away meanie birds from her kingdom
- refuses to play with the squeaker, instead forces you to squeak it for her
- loves to inspect every article of clothes you wear
- wears that crown so well
- loves to go for a run with you
- is a little cuddle monster
- is 3 years old today
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Merida's birthday is on Friday and while we have her presents already, there's one present she's going to get on Saturday.
A bath. With the Spring thaw/rain/snow/ice/thaw again/snow again we've had in the past few weeks, she's a little stinky. She rolls in whatever nasty thing has appeared - worms or goose poo - and then comes up to us for a snuggle. Yeah little girl, not happening.
That cute face fools no one!
Sunday, April 3, 2016
It's snowing outside right now and in an attempt to coax Mother Nature to put away the snow until December, I'm posting this picture of my two lovelies.
This picture was taken a couple weeks ago, when there was no snow on the ground and we thought Spring had actually sprung.