An update on my 2011 list. We're off to a slow start, but I've never done this before, so I think its a good learning curve.
1. Read More, nothing special, just reading.
2. Pay attention to my blog and post more - already started
3. Join BlogHer
4. Attend BlogHer 2011, wherever it is
5. Do what I need to do to get off one of my medications
6. Go to the Zoo
7. Make a better attempt at brushing Gimli more than once a week
8. To achieve this, setup a grooming table in the laundry room
9. Start expanding the list of meals that I can cook from memory
10. Start branching out and cooking different things, planning is key and laziness is no excuse
11. Eat more fruits and veggies
12. Cut my hair, and not just a trim either, goodbye long locks. - I'm thinking about styles, but that could be a stalling tactic. I think I'm just going to have to pluck up the courage and go to the Salon. Preferably before we go on vacation to allow any mistakes some time to grow in.
13. Get a 2nd corgi
14. Learn to walk two of them properly
15. Improve Gimli’s recall
16. Make a Pooh Bear gingerbread house
17. See The Lion King stage show - bought tickets for June!
18. Continue with the No Complaint experiment - ongoing
19. Take more visits to The Arboretum and see our coyote friend again
20. Get off my butt and be more active - started with Wii Fit. I lapsed a little but I've started working out in the morning, which seems to work better for me.
21. Play with Gimli in the snow - went out with him a few weekends ago when we had snow, had a great time romping and wrestling in the snow.
22. Try to make a snow ‘animal’
23. Get more sleep - trying, failing miserably, I think I need a new pillow.
24. Read Brene Brown’s book, The Gifts of Imperfection and apply it to myself
26. Parasailing @Castaway Cay - not happening as its cost prohibitive.
27. Discover local restaurants in my city
28. See the Tim Burton exhibit - Saw this yesterday, 2/26. I found myself wondering what other things Burton would have done if time and space warped and he met Walt Disney himself.
29. Go to the Animal mass with Jeannie
30. Make it to Trinidad to introduce Mike to the rest of my crazy family, hopefully I'll still be married by the time we return.
31. Go to the Winter Walk with your dog - Unfortunately, this was canceled due to a lack of attendees. I am still on record and they've said they will try to hold it again in Feb/March etc, so we'll see. If they choose to hold it again, I will definitely attend.
32. Start a new job - started Feb. 1st
33. Eat at a Summerlicious restaurant
34. Write a letter to Queen Elizabeth II for her birthday and include pictures of Gimli.
35. Lose anywhere from 5-10 lbs, I'm 122 lbs now. Its deliberately vague as I'm really only striving to look better in my clothes. I'm unsure if 5 or 10 lbs will do it, so starting off small. -working on it with eating better (cutting out a great deal of unhealthy food and Wii Fit.) I can already tell something's working, I now HAVE to wear a belt with jeans.
36. See Rammstein again - going to again in May when they return to Ontario!
37. Go to the Dog Jog - going in March. Doing a 2k walk with Gimli!
38. Stop playing that soul sucking MMO that Mike and I started together, but I've been left in the dust - I need to see the billing cycle and cancel prior to the next cycle.