About Us

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My dog is taking lessons from the ghost

I am convinced our house is haunted, mainly because Gimli and I were home alone one day and I distinctly heard 4 footsteps on the stairs.  But that is a story for another time.

Today after work, I headed into the bathroom for a scrunchy, yes, I still use that 80s term, its cuz I'm that cool.  Anyways, I walked back into the bedroom only to be scared by Gimli, who proceeded to look at me with his head to the side... I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy.

He doesn't wear his collar in the house because the metal pieces were discoloring his chest hair and because I'm paranoid he would get stuck somewhere and strangle himself.

That being said, I'm convinced he uses this to his advantage as its not the first time he's sneaked up on me and scared me.

Oh oh, this reminds me of the time I was reading The Shining in a somewhat darkened room when I heard Gimli's clicking toenails on the floor but didn't actually see him until he was a couple feet away from me.  Yeah, I was reading the part where Danny first sees the old lady in the tub.  Don't laugh, you'd be scared too!

No comments:

Post a Comment