About Us

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tunnel Vision

I was supposed to post this yesterday, but I conked out around 9.30 and said forget it, I'll post it tomorrow.

Of course, by the time I made it upstairs and into bed, I had to get out of bed again to pick up Gimli and place him onto the bed.  I got comfy only to feel Gimli roaming around on the bed and then a small corgi butt squished up against my back.

I pressed back against him and then he pushed me back.  We continued amid my giggles until my corgi allotted snuggle time was over and he went to lie down at the foot of the bed.  Yes, Gimli was a psychiatrist in his last life and so snuggling only lasts so long until the timer goes off in his head.

In any event, the picture below was taking with my BlackBerry on our walk last evening.  This is following the rampant amounts of snow we were supposed to get in Ontario.  Although for a corgi, snow taller than 11 inches is lots of snow.


This is Gimli waiting for me to join him in the mud room to get ready for our walk.  How can you resist that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment