About Us

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

5 things going on - May

1. It's finally Spring!  Our shrubs in the front yard have little leaves making an appearance and the ones in the back are almost fully green.  It turns out the tree branch that fell last month was the dead branch.  Very big thank you to Mother Nature for taking that down for us!  The rest of the tree now has little buds starting to appear.  It's not dead yet!

2. I'm working on something special for my Mom for Mother's Day.  I think it's going to make her cry, but in a good way.

3. Mike started his new job yesterday, YAY!

4. Mike's also been going to physiotherapy and it's starting to help with his mobility.

5. This Saturday is going to be a crazy, happy, tiring day and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I don't want to give this away just yet, but I will say something on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. so, it looks like may is going to be a good month for you! congrats to mike!

    ReplyDelete