About Us

Monday, October 25, 2010

Where did it go?

Where oh where did October go?  Its a little freaky to say the least that I blinked and we're in the last week of October!

It also didn't help that we celebrated our 4 year anniversary, went to Oktoberfest, went to Chicago, took off my complaint bracelet because I'm now on day 75 and I think I've got it down pat now and a bunch of other things in the span of this month.

In reality I took it off because it gave me a bruise that wouldn't heal because the bracelet kept attacking the same spot and plus it became really stretched and was a pain to keep track of, so its off.

I have much on which to post, but not tonight, I haven't even downloaded the pictures from the camera yet, so nothing recent to post on here... I'm so lazy bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment