About Us

Monday, June 13, 2011

Beautiful Dreamer

A while ago, Laurie from The Daily Corgi sent out a request for pictures of sleeping corgis.  As expected, she received a deluge of emails of these sleeping cuties and had to separate them into about 5 or 6 postings.

Gimli made the second posting, see it here: Sleeping Corgis Part Two.

Because every corgi got one picture, I'm adding more pictures of my little corgi bear.  I have yet to videotape him dreaming.  I always hear his little whimpers from afar, but of course once you move, he's wide awake. Someday...

Without further ado, here's my sleeping bear!  There are plenty more sleeping pictures but I'll add more later on.


Gimli, the day we brought him home, sleeping in his crate.


I found him snoozing away here one day.


He has a thing for shoes, what can I say?


One of the few times Gimli will sleep with me.  I treasure these times! 


Gimli pretending to be a worm, sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment