About Us

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

5 things going on in our house - December

1. I still have a huge backlog of posts to put up.  I had hoped to finish chronicling our vacations by the end of the year, but I don't think it will happen.  Next year, I'll have to be on the ball to put them up sooner rather than later.

2. All our Christmas cards and shopping is complete, YAY!  It's not even the middle of the month and we are done.  That means no running around the mall with the crazies looking for specific items.

3. There's no snow yet.  Well, no accumulated snow.  I'd really like to take Gimli out to play in the snow in the backyard or at the park.  The weather reports state that we probably won't have a white Christmas this year, booooo.

4. Mike's present.  That's all I can say without giving away what it is.

5. Am looking forward to having a few days off next week.  We've been very busy lately and it will be nice to sit, relax and enjoy the quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment