About Us

Monday, October 20, 2014

3 things - October edition

Things going on in our house for October.

1. We are back. There was a death in the family, so things have been out of sorts around here. It came after a long illness, so I've been "off" for a while, as things started to deteriorate.

2. Fall is here in full swing. I have some cute pictures of the corgis in the leaves. I'm contemplating updating the banner picture on the blog and one of the Fall pictures might do.

It's also Halloween next week and Merida has a lovely costume. I'll take a few and post them here.

3. Running is going well. I'm able to run/walk a 6k now. I've been running early in the mornings and having mixed success with the cooler weather. It's getting easier and I think I'm becoming a runner. On the days where I don't run, I feel like something's missing. I don't know if I'm ready to move beyond a 10k, but, never say never.

It's odd, though, in all this I've not lost weight. My legs are stronger so I feel that's the reason my weight hasn't changed... at least I hope that's the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment