About Us

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Snakes, why'd it have to be snakes?

This past weekend, we took the corgis to the Canadian Pet Expo. We weren't looking for anything in particular, and we didn't partake in any of the events, we just went to get out of the house and take the corgis on an outing.

At this year's Expo, there was a reptile section selling reptile products as well as a bunch of terrariums housing various reptiles, insects and arachnids, and snakes.

There was one exhibitor who had transparent tubs housing Ball pythons and other small snakes. I picked up Merida to see if she'd be able to see the snakes moving around...

Well, she was having none of it! She wouldn't let me go near the table and when I turned her in their general direction, she dug her claws into my shoulder and cuddled in.

The poor dear, I won't let near any more scary snakies, except for Sir Hiss.



This is the face I made when I got close to the snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment