About Us

Monday, January 11, 2016

Gratitude - Week 1

I'm behind. I intended to start these weekly posts on Sunday, but I missed yesterday.

In any event, here's my thankful list from last week.


  • Remembering work passwords.
  • Ending 2015 28% of the way towards my goal of completing 526 km by July 1st. As of this past Saturday, I'm at 30%.
  • Pleasant customer service reps who ask about the weather and then tell me to bundle up.
  • The Body Shop coconut body butter. My feet have never been soft and pretty, but this lotion helps restore some moisture. Plus smelling coconut in the middle of January helps too.
  • Sleep. I've not been feeling well the past few days, (flu coming on), but catching up on sleep has helped immensely. I've been making small gains in unplugging by 10 pm, but I haven't actually made it into bed by 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment