About Us

Monday, January 18, 2016

Gratitude - Week 2

Missed Sunday again.

Here is my list from last week:


  • Cough drops. 
  • Watching the corgis romp through the snow.

  • Weekly runs becoming easier. This is good because I suspect I'm behind on my goal to meet 526 km by the end of June. Oh well, just like Dory (who just keeps swimming), I keep running.
  • The feel of a book in one's hand. I read Anne of Green Gables last week and while I enjoyed the story, it was startling to realize how much I'd missed the feel of a book in my hands. I've been reading with an E-Reader for the past few years, and while I love my Kobo, there's something to be said about feeling and smelling the pages and the creases of a book.
  • Water. I'm now 2 weeks into making a concerted effort to drink more water each day. I don't feel any different, but I find I feel a little "off" if I haven't had enough. I'm sure it's all in my head, but I'm going to keep on keepin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment