About Us

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bunny Butt!

This morning started like any other until we came downstairs and saw something outside in the backyard.  Ever since the last time I saw something outside, the topic of my Corgis and cats and coyotes, oh my!, post, I'm ever wary to look in the backyard for something creepy that could pounce on an unsuspecting corgi.

This morning, I saw this...


I then watched as it hopped around the yard eating the weeds and dandelions, (YAY!).  Lord knows we could stand to lose a few and feed a cute little rabbit at the same time.


If you look closely, you'll see a dandelion head sticking out of its mouth.

As it approached the door, Gimli saw it and was not amused there was a rabbit in his yard and he was not allowed to go outside. Yes, I'm such an evil owner.

Here's Gimli's reaction:


After the commotion of Gimli and I squealing over the rabbit, he ran off through the gate and into the neighbor's garden.  Only to return to our yard this evening, where I was a bit braver to get this picture.


Should we be scared?

No comments:

Post a Comment