About Us

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A funny thing happened on the way to Alsfeld

When we first met up with our German adventure guide, Nadine we were discussing how Mike and I had always wanted to come to Germany and that we'd almost honeymooned here.  We also brought up that we're big Rammstein fans.  She wasn't that big of a fan, but she knew of them, especially since she came from East Berlin, where all of the band members are from.

We didn't really talk or think about Rammstein until this happened in the bus on our way to Alsfeld.



I can honestly say I never thought I'd be on a tour run by Adventures By Disney in Germany, on the Autobahn and listening to one of my favorite bands ever.  It's one of those things that you don't think will have an impact on you but it does.  The fact that she listened and remembered our conversation and then did this very small gesture is one of my favorite memories from the trip.

Nadine rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment