About Us

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wanna help shelter dogs?


I love dogs, always have.  I love corgis too, but you already know that.  If I could have a house filled with dogs, I would, but then I'd have no husband, so I have to draw the line somewhere!

There are a great deal of shelter dogs that are waiting themselves for their forever owner to adopt them.  While they wait, it takes money to house and feed these dogs. Imagine if we could do something to help feed these dogs?

The folks at Pedigree came up with a campaign whereby for each post about the campaign, they will donate a 17lb bag to a shelter.  Every little bit helps to keep those dogs healthy enough to eventually be adopted.

You have until Saturday, June 30th to write the post.



Disclosure: The author of this post received no compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% the author’s own.

1 comment: