About Us

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

5 things going on in our house for June


5 things going on in our house:

1. I'm tired and sleep deprived and generally crabby.  I'm still sick, this disease is hanging on for dear life and it's not making me feel any better.  Thanks Mike for bringing home the sickness, next time germs are brought into this house, one of us - read: YOU are going to stay in a hotel or up the street with the in-laws.

Because of this:

2. My blog posts have been suffering, my apologies.

3. Gimli's predictions for the Euro 2012 games have trailed off because I'm too tired, grumpy and aggravated to do them. He's usually wrong anyways.

4. I feel like I have 50 million things to do and not enough time to do them all.

5. There's a heat wave and Gimli's been more lumpy than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment