About Us

Friday, June 1, 2012

It's June

How is it June already? Does anyone know?

We have a pretty full roster of activities this month, so I'm sure it's going to pass by in a blur and pretty soon we'll be saying the same thing about July!

Just to name a few:

- Jubilee themed High Tea, Gimli's costume should be ready by tomorrow. I, on the other hand, am still looking for something British themed to wear.
- Dermatologist appointment.  I know, I'm glad to go to the dr?  what gives, but I've had this discoloration for so long that I just want a diagnosis and what to do about it.
- Woofstock
- Euro 2012 - Go Deutschland
- Hair cut
- Shoe Shopping for:
- Wedding of 2 of my best friends
- Heading off to Deutschland at the end of the month. I'm so very excited about this, though it hasn't actually hit me yet.  I don't think it will hit me until the pilot says we're ready to land in Frankfurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment