About Us

Monday, August 20, 2012

5 things going on in our house - August

I didn't do one for July, but I still have some time for August.

  1. Back on the exercising train.  I have a dress to fit into and I'm not going to purchase another one for the wedding in September if I can help it.
  2. The blog posts have dwindled and I'm so very behind.  I have so much info in my head, it's ridiculous. Booooo.
  3. Starting this past weekend, we are booked for every weekend til mid-October.  It's crazy.
  4. I've been looking at Pinterest and finding all sorts of crafty things to do to decorate our house for Halloween and eventually Christmas.  The fact that there's a Michael's in our city isn't helping.
  5. Puppy fever is pretty high around here.  We're waiting for word from Gimli's breeder and I'm slowly going crazy in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment