About Us

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I want Candy... or do I?

This past Lenten season, I gave up chocolate.  In all its forms - cookies, pudding, cake, brownies, ice cream, milkshakes, you name it, if it had chocolate in it, I didn't eat it.

This past weekend, in anticipation of being able to eat chocolate again, I purchased some Easter chocolate.  Would you believe I've only eaten one small chocolate egg?  It's strange, I don't feel the need for it anymore.

There, I said it... I don't feel the need for chocolate anymore.

There's a small container of chocolate sitting on the counter and it's probably going to sit there for a while before it's fully empty.  Will I ever eat chocolate again? Sure, but I think I'll wait until the craving is so bad that I'll give in.

Next on the list, cut down on sugar!



No comments:

Post a Comment