About Us

Thursday, January 16, 2014

What was 2013?

Apologies for the lateness, but 2013 was:

January

Gimli glowed in the rising sun


I went to Trinidad

February


Gimli and I found the red wubba buried in the snow


Gimli went looking for his dog friend


My dwarf went under snow


I tossed a dwarf!


Gimli won the best smile contest!


Gimli wanted bar service

March

It was Mike's birthday and we spent it aboard the Disney Fantasy!


Posing on pirate night


Our plate from Palo



Relaxing on his birthday


I pretended to be Marilyn Monroe


April


Gimli posed with Bombur the Squishable


Gimli thought he could hide under Mike's wheelchair


We had an ice storm and lost one of our branches

May


Gimli borrowed the neighborhood children's chalk and left his mark.


Gimli met a lovely Greyhound


We met a lovely little puppy

June


Merida!


Learned how to pounce


Sat next to her big brother

July


The corgis learned to line up


Gimli reminded us how to smile


Merida told me what she thought of my bra

August


Gimli turned 5 years old!


Gimli and I went to the Arboretum on our own


Corgi snuggles!


They met a new friend!


They didn't go swimming.


Merida got to see her sister!


Merida's dad!

September


We walked in the Bark for Life to raise money for Cancer


The corgis shared a toy


Merida lost a few teeth


October


The corgis posed with the pumpkins


Mike went as Carl


I dressed as Isabella for Halloween


A praying mantis showed up in our yard

November


Merida was a bad little puppy


Merida had her first taste of snow

December


Seafood feast in The Keys!


I held an alligator!


Airboats on the Everglades


My birthday at Walt Disney World!


Snow romps!


Gimli taught Merida all about Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment