About Us

Monday, December 22, 2014

Days of Christmas - 10



This year, I strung the lights a little differently. I found this method: Stringing lights and figured I'd give it a try.

The first thing: you use a bit more lights than usual. In this picture there are 6 or 7 strings.
Secondly, it's probably best to stick with one color or a multi-colored string of lights, else you may run out and have to locate an extra string that may or may not go with your color scheme. We ran into this scenario - usually, I put up red and purple lights, but I didn't have enough, so I switched to the red and white. It makes it look like a candy cane, so it's not too bad.

Our tree now has a wide assortment of Disney ornaments, and fewer regular ornaments. I keep joking to Mike that we need a second tree to handle Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment