About Us

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Read, read, read


Last year I set a goal to read 25 books. I read 16, the same amount that I read back in 2013. I'm a little disappointed in myself, I honestly thought I'd get to 25, or at least 20.

There was one good thing that came out of the goal, though. It forced me to go out and search for books. This isn't something I'm accustomed to doing, but it forced me to look at the "Recommended titles based on" and "Because you liked, try this" lists. It turned me over to a new series that I'm anxious to try out this year.

So far, I've read just one book this year, and we're into March. This isn't good, if I want to surpass 16 this year!

Today is World Book Day and there is nothing like becoming engrossed in a different world for hours on end. Keep reading, and if you've been away from reading, come back!

If you're so inclined, here's my reading list from last year:

  • The Yard by Alex Grecian
  • It by Stephen King
  • The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie
  • Napalm and Silly Putty by George Carlin
  • The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie
  • The Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie
  • The Mist by Stephen King.
  • Brotherhood of Fear: A Willi Kraus Novel by Paul Grossman
  • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Graeme-Smith
  • Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
  • Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
  • Hannibal by Thomas Harris
  • The Black Country by Alex Grecian
  • The Devil's Workshop by Alex Grecian
  • World War Z by Max Brooks
  • Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks


No comments:

Post a Comment