About Us

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Remember when... vacations and diets

Remember when you booked a vacation to Disney and you knew you'd be walking around a great deal so you figured it would offset what you ate and so you didn't really worry that much, until you were getting ready to fly home and the pants you wore flying down were suddenly tighter and then when you stepped on the scale at home, you had gained about 10 lbs?

Yeah, me too.

Friends, the other day I was about 133 lbs.  I have since lost 2.  (I know that's not a great deal of weight, but for me, if it was that easy to gain 10, then its just as easy to gain another 10 and then all of a sudden I'm at 143 lbs... and Christmas is just around the corner.)

I'm tired of this dance and this game with food so Mike and I have decided to investigate a Bowflex Treadclimber.  I'm one of those people that will exercise, but when I get lazy to go to the gym, guess what happens next?  I stay home.  I just bought a few pairs of pants/jeans before we left and I'm not going to go out and buy them again in the next size up, I refuse to.

We will see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment