A great deal has happened this month:
- My struggle with weight has begun anew. Though this is the third time, so I'm hoping it will be the last time I have to fight with it. Once I get to where I want to be, it will be a question of maintenance.
- I'm the sole breadwinner again as Mike was laid off. Sucks, but we keep moving forward.
- We're on puppy watch again. Gimli's breeder is going to mate her female dog. Hopefully the mating is successful and we'll have a puppy in the house this year.
- I went on a vacation that wasn't really a vacation, because I had to deal with family stuff - ie coming to terms with my sick Grandmother and the realization that this was the last time I'll see her.
- I returned home last Saturday and have been in a crummy mood since then. Am slowly getting better. I kind of feel like it's the lite version of the stages of grief. I think I've resigned myself to it. We all know our grandparents will die, but there's always that feeling that it's not going to happen for a long time. This time, I think it's different.