About Us

Saturday, January 8, 2011

its 5.30 am

Its roughly 5.30 am and I'm lying in bed staring into the darkness.  I haven't slept much over the course of the night.  Lucky for him, Mike is sound asleep.

Its 6.20 now and I'm sitting here writing.

I get like this from time to time, something will always keep me up or wake me up at an ungodly hour.

This was a strange week.  It started off with my dream of having a baby, a girl again, who then grew at an advanced rate so that in a few days she was now a few months old.  As usual, I woke up, rolled my eyes, shook my head and decided I had been watching too many strange things on Youtube so I put it out of my mind.

Then the later events of the week hint that change is in the wind.  I can't say too much about it just yet, but I really hope this week coming goes well.

Here are some bonus pictures of Gimli who, unlike me, finds it easy to fall asleep when completing a sudoku puzzle.


No comments:

Post a Comment