About Us

Monday, January 24, 2011

-3

After our weigh in yesterday morning, somehow I've managed to lose roughly 2-3 lbs.  Mike is about the same.

Its good for him because he's starting to see some real results, which means that I'll be buying him a belt for his birthday in March, as he shrinks toward his initial weight loss goal.

Its good for me because my muffin top has shrunk ever so slightly.  I have set a goal for myself of the end of March to be a bit more toned than I am now so if I need to pick up a new bikini at the start of the season I can.  I'm being a bit vague about all this for my sake because at ~120 lbs, I don't want to be losing weight like a crazy person, yet I have some areas that need to be 'tightened' up a bit.

So long as I can still eat my chocolate cookies, cake, nachos, wings, french fries, I'll be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment