About Us

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Things for 2011 - January update

An update on my 2011 list.  We're off to a slow start, but I've never done this before, so I think its a good learning curve.

1. Read More, nothing special, just reading.
2. Pay attention to my blog and post more - already started
3. Join BlogHer
4. Attend BlogHer 2011, wherever it is
5. Do what I need to do to get off one of my medications
6. Go to the Zoo
7. Make a better attempt at brushing Gimli more than once a week
8. To achieve this, setup a grooming table in the laundry room
9. Start expanding the list of meals that I can cook from memory
10. Start branching out and cooking different things, planning is key and laziness is no excuse
11. Eat more fruits and veggies
12. Cut my hair, and not just a trim either, goodbye long locks.
13. Get a 2nd corgi
14. Learn to walk two of them properly
15. Improve Gimli’s recall
16. Make a Pooh Bear gingerbread house
17. See The Lion King stage show - bought tickets for June!
18. Continue with the No Complaint experiment - ongoing
19. Take more visits to The Arboretum and see our coyote friend again
20. Get off my butt and be more active - started with Wii Fit
21. Play with Gimli in the snow
22. Try to make a snow ‘animal’
23. Get more sleep
24. Read Brene Brown’s book, The Gifts of Imperfection and apply it to myself
25. Woofstock?
26. Parasailing @Castaway Cay - not happening as its cost prohibitive
27. Discover local restaurants in my city
28. See the Tim Burton exhibit - going in February
29. Go to the Animal mass with Jeannie
30. Make it to Trinidad to introduce Mike to the rest of my crazy family, hopefully I'll still be married by the time we return.
31. Go to the Winter Walk with your dog - Starting on January 29th
32. Start a new job - going to Feb. 1st
33. Eat at a Summerlicious restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment