About Us

Monday, October 29, 2012

Rain, rain everyday


"If you think it's going to rain, it will." - Clint Eastwood

It has been raining almost non-stop for the past week.  The ground is mush and water is stagnating under the river rocks in our front yard.  We haven't seen the sun in the same amount of time.  Gimli's walks have been, run out, pee, try and avoid walking even though Candy will pull Gimli along, then be so scared that he won't poo, then I turn around and head home.

And now Sandy or what's left of her is on her way to us.

This is what I see when I look out the window:



You can only see a portion of the large tree, but we are hoping it doesn't come down.

Where was all this rain in the middle of July when we had a heatwave and the grass in the yard turned brown and scratchy?  The gigantic weeds in our yard are surely enjoying this weather, someone has to.

Update:

I took Gimli for a walk around 5 pm and it was windy and cold.  You could hear the wind howling, so I'm sure it's going to be a very windy and rainy night.  I might even beg for Gimli to sleep in the bed with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment