About Us

Thursday, August 7, 2014

And now, we are 6

My little red bear is now 6 years old.

I don't know where the time has gone.  One day, he looked like this:


and now he looks like this:


He's slowed down slightly, he no longer has the puppy energy, but more of a refined gentleman energy. I cannot explain it, unless you've seen it. He is still a clown, still doesn't like to snuggle for more than a few minutes, and is still my main man. I think even more so that he's gotten older and we've built up that trust.

Gimli will follow me anywhere, without hesitation. Contrast that with Merida, who will follow, but is apprehensive.

Excuse me while I move these chopped onions from the room. *sniffle*

Today was Gimli's day and I think he knew it was his day. He was in a good mood all day - he listened, was cuddly, and asked to be snuggled.

After dinner, Gimli and Merida got some frosty paws from the batch I made on the weekend.




They did not last long!

Afterwards, Gimli opened his presents - an almost empty jar of peanut butter, a package of cookies, a rope toy, a large pig/sheep thing and a rope with tennis balls on it.



I think he did quite well for himself. (sorry it's so blurry)

We did have to take the toys away because Merida decided to rip open the pig/sheep and eat the strings from the other two toys.  hrmph, little sisters are such a pain aren't they?

Edit: I forgot to add in the picture of him wearing his birthday hat!


No comments:

Post a Comment