About Us

Friday, July 30, 2010

Don't even have the time of day...

About 4 years ago, (come October), we honeymooned at Walt Disney World. One of the things I wanted and ended up buying was a Mickey Mouse watch. I wore it until May of this year when I lost it on vacation somewhere between deplaning and the hotel room, where I discovered it was gone. Long story short, I woke up to use the bathroom, had an itch on my wrist and realized, quite sleepily, my watch was gone! Now what would I use to watch the minutes slowly tick away on the flight home as I become increasingly antsy I'm sitting on a plan and I could die a horrible death if the plane were to crash.... *deep breath, deep breath* where are the exits again?

The remainder of the vacation I wandered around clueless of the time since there were no clocks around except in the stateroom on the Disney Wonder, (yes, we're Disney nerds, more on this later).

Today, I came home with my new watch (!!!). I've had my eye on this since May, but didn't get around to purchasing it til today. I wasn't planning to, but the jewelry store had a sale and Mike poked me into getting it. (Yes it was his fault, tee hee!)


1 comment:

  1. I like it! I too got a new watch, but it's a little more on the bondage-y looking side!

    ReplyDelete