About Us

Monday, January 23, 2012

Operation schrumpfen Check-in #3

This week started off great, but it ended poorly.  I didn't exercise as much as I should have and it shows in this week's numbers, though I'm glad they have stayed constant.

In addition, I'm sick AGAIN... grrr.  This time with a cold and I just feel crappy.  This is not helping.

On the good side though, I tried on a pair of pants that I haven't worn in a very long time, years months, and it fits a little better.  Not to the level where I feel I look good, still pudgy in some areas and it is not pretty when I sit down, but it's progress!  I plan to try it on again this time next month and see.

Weight: 132 lbs
Circumference under ribcage: 29 in.
Circumference at belly button:33 in.
Circumference at hips: 37.25 in
Circumference of thigh: 22.5 in

No comments:

Post a Comment