About Us

Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's March!

It's March and you know what that means?

It's Gimli's month on the Corgi Butts Corgis with Blogs Calendar!

Last year, on a whim, I entered Gimli into this contest.  I had a feeling we'd make the voting list, but I was a little unsure as there are so many lovely corgis out there.  Gimli's adoring fans voted for him and he was assigned the month of March.

Can I tell you, I've been waiting months to have Gimli up on the wall!

 How can you resist that smile?

Also, today is St.David's day.  If you don't know, St. David is the patron Saint of Wales, where the best dogs come from.  In honor of this day and because I have a corgi, here's a picture of the daffodils that Gimli and I saw when we visited the Arboretum.

I don't think there are any daffodils out just yet, but I've decided I want to plant daffodils in our yard this year.  It's something different and I'm sure they will look right at home among our lawn gnomes and a certain Welshman.

No comments:

Post a Comment