About Us

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sir Hiss strikes back!

Remember when I had that great idea to find a stuffed animal snake for Gimli because I thought he'd have fun pulling a snake around the house, (which he does by the way), and so I went all the way to the Zoo and sweated my ass off and got a tan because of that stupid sunscreen that didn't do anything and sat in neverending traffic to find a red boa constrictor snake for Gimli, then brought it home and squealed in delight when Gimli started playing with it and dragging it around and sleeping with it and then I had the idea to put it into the laundry basket so it looks like this:



But in the dark it actually looks like:



and it succeeded in scaring the living daylights out of me.

Yeah, that was a good idea wasn't it?

dammit and now I'm going to have nightmares of a real snake coming to get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment