About Us

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

5 things going on in our house at the moment

1. I've given up chocolate for Lent - meaning M&Ms, chocolate bars, Ferrero Rocher, that sort of thing.  God give me strength and Lord Gimli send me some too!

2. On the weekend, Gimli went outside with his Wubba, you know, my favorite toy because it doesn't squeak anymore, and he left it outside.  He knows the word Wubba and when we ask him about it, he runs to the sliding glass door and looks outside.  However, when he goes outside to use the bathroom, he runs past it and doesn't bring it inside.  It's official, he's as lazy as I am.

3. I'm starting to see strange things and dream that my house is haunted.  It's official, cabin fever has probably set in.

4. As part of Mike's surgery, this claw like stretcher was put over his eyelids to keep them open and out of the path of the laser.  As a result, he has these creepy reddish spots on his eyes and he keeps grossing me out by showing them to me.

5. If a wall in our house is not painted soon, I'm going to lose my mind.  Sort of like that Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episode where they spoof The Shining and Homer goes insane.  I've started rambling to myself, "White walls, no paint, make Candy something something".  I totally feel like that lady in The Yellow Wallpaper...

No comments:

Post a Comment