About Us

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Operation schrumpfen Check-in #6

My figures for this week.  Not as nice as I'd like them to be, but that's the way it is.  The past few days were just awful and I've been very tired lately due to lack of sleep so my motivation across the board went down to 0.

Weight: 132 lbs

Circumference under bust: 27.5

Circumference at belly button: 32

Circumference at hips: 35

Circumference of thigh: 22

I did achieve one of my goals, I'm now up to 30 minutes on the TreadClimber so I'll be maintaining that time moving forward.  I have sort of decided about my core training and on those days, I'll see how far I can go to stay at 30 minutes on the Treadclimber.

I've also scheduled in 2 days a week where no exercising is done, moreso for those days during the work week where you have errands to do in the evening or you're meeting up with friends etc.  On the weekend, 9 times out of 10, I put in a workout.

In terms of food, nothing much has changed.  I do put a limit on myself in terms of portion control and what I choose if we go to a restaurant.  I am finding that sometimes I'm just full and I don't eat anything else for the evening, whereas before I'd be apt to grab something later in the evening.  That being said, I do still eat "junk" like chocolate or ice cream whenever the urge hits.  I know some purists out there will say nothing of the sort, but I'm much better to be around if I'm allowed some vices every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment