About Us

Monday, February 6, 2012

Operation schrumpfen Check-in #5

It's now been roughly a month of working out on the TreadClimber and I can see results.  Nothing major on the actual lbs figure, but I've lost 2 inches off of my belly button and my hips, which translates to a slightly deflated muffin top.  Score!  This is my main problem area and to see it shrinking makes me feel awesome!

My thighs have come down by an inch, which I'm not terribly worried about. At this stage, I don't want to have skeletal thighs, I'd rather have toned/muscular thighs.  Right now, they do rub together and with shorts weather coming up in a few months, I would like them to be less flabby and more shapely.

Measurements as of January 9th:

Weight: 133

Circumference under bust: 29 - adjusted to measure under the ribcage, not at the ribcage.

Circumference at belly button: 34

Circumference at hips: 37

Circumference of thigh: 23

Measurements as of February 6th:

Weight: 132

Circumference under bust: 29

Circumference at belly button: 32

Circumference at hips: 35

Circumference of thigh: 22

Goals for this month:
- Reach 30 mins on the TreadClimber.  I'm pretty sure this will happen this week, I'm at 28 mins now.
- Start including exercises for my core.  I found a neat set on Pinterest, (yes, I'm addicted!), and I intend to start using them.

- I'm thinking of alternating days for the TreadClimber and the core exercises.  Bowflex says to use the machine 3 times a week for 30 mins, but because I'll be cutting down on the days, something needs to take it's place.  I don't know, I'm waffling on this portion, but we'll see what I decide.  I might just do less TreadClimber on the days I work out my core.

No comments:

Post a Comment